Use Our Community Room
The FM Area Foundation offers a free, professional meeting space for nonprofit organizations to hold meetings, small events and trainings.
Our community room is available for nonprofit organizations to reserve.
The Brad and Carol Schlossman Community Room is for use by charitable and service organizations. We do not rent this space out for private parties or to groups doing direct sales. Organizations may reserve the space for the following times:
- Mondays through Fridays after 5 p.m.
The room comfortably seats 20 people and offers:
- 65” digital display for video conferencing
- Connection cords for PC, laptop or other devices
- Telephone with speaker and conference capabilities
- Wi-Fi Available
- Kitchenette available; includes full sized refrigerator, sink, microwave and coffee machine
Reserve the Community Room
FM Area Foundation
Attn: Jamie Olson
409 7th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Please return the form at least five days prior to your event. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. You will be contacted for reservation confirmation. *Please note that submission of this form does not constitute approval of the request.
The community room is offered to nonprofits and other civic organizations at no cost.