Use Our Community Room
The FM Area Foundation offers a free, professional meeting space for nonprofits and community groups to hold meetings, small events and trainings.
The community room is available for use before, during and after FM Area Foundation business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), as well as on the weekends. The room comfortably seats 20-25 people and offers:
- 65” digital display for Polycom video conferencing
- Connection cords for PC, laptop or other devices
- Telephone with speaker and conference capabilities
- Projector (upon request)
- Tables and chairs configured based on your needs
- Kitchenette, equipped with full sized refrigerator, sink, microwave and coffee machine
- Private parking lot with seven spots and one handicap spot (street parking also available, as well as extra public parking across the street in Island Park)
Reserve the Community Room
FM Area Foundation
Attn: Leslie Olson
409 7th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Please return the form at least five days prior to your event. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. You will be contacted for reservation confirmation. *Please note that submission of this form does not constitute approval of the request.
The community room is offered to nonprofits and other civic organizations at no cost. For other groups, a donation to the FM Area Foundation grant round is recommended.