Women's Fund Awards Community Grants
- August 08, 2019
The FM Area Foundation's Women's Fund recently awarded grants to 13 local organizations totaling $48,120 to help inspire girls and empower women.
This year's grant recipients are:
- BIO Girls for BIO Girls Program Diversification
- Boys & Girls Club of the Red River Valley for Positive Action, Positive Girls
- Immigrant Development Center for Economic Stability of Women
- Inspire Innovation Lab for Inspire Girls!
- Lakes & Prairies Community Action Partnership for Eliminate Barriers for Women
- Lost and Found Recovery Center for Transformative Empowerment Classes
- MSUM, The NEW Leadership Development Institute for the 2019 National Education for Women (NEW) Leadership Development
- New American Consortium for Wellness & Empowerment for Girls Empowerment Movement
- P's & Q's Etiquette for Leaderlicious on the Move
- Southeastern North Dakota Community Action Agency (SENDCAA) for Self-Sufficiency Scholarships for Women Living in Poverty
- South Sudan Lutheran Church for South Sudanese Women's Club
- uCodeGirl for 3rd Annual Crack the Code
- YWCA Cass Clay for Women's Education and Employment Fair
Congratulations to the 2019 grantees!
The mission of the Women's Fund is to improve the quality of life for all people by enriching the lives of women and girls in the Fargo-Moorhead area communities.
$48,120 granted to 13 organizations dedicated to inspiring girls and empowering women.